• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

101 degrees in South Central MI.

Current out side Temp: 90.7 Degrees
Current outside Humidity : 22%
Wind-speed 3 mph ESE with gust`s to 5 mph
Pressure 29.72 in
Dew point 47
Heat index 87 Degrees
BBQ temp 325 Degrees
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Temp 37 Degrees
And I have become comfortably numb.......

Jeff

Attachments

• NORCAL_Wallpaper_by_compli.jpg
    NORCAL_Wallpaper_by_compli.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 174
Numbers man. :)
PBR...yuck :D

Its always humid around here with all the lakes and swamps.....so it makes it that much more miserable.

Current out side Temp: 90.7 Degrees
Current outside Humidity : 22%
Wind-speed 3 mph ESE with gust`s to 5 mph
Pressure 29.72 in
Dew point 47
Heat index 87 Degrees
BBQ temp 325 Degrees
Pabst Blue Ribbon Beer Temp 37 Degrees
And I have become comfortably numb.......

Jeff
no beer

weather1.jpg

102.6 here in NW Subs of Chicago. Heat index at 113. So hot, all the neighborhood squirrels are fanning their nuts!

Temps are relatively the same as the rest posted here, but the lack of that Southern humidity makes it almost pleasant. Sweat evaporates as soon as it forms...that's a rarity down here. It's usually the same 90-100+ degrees and 80-90% humidity. Not lately.

I'm on Ontario, but 10mi away as the crow flies in Lincoln Park, MI (south end of Detroit) it's 100F, 114F with the damn humidity.

I can live with the heat but the humidity sucks! Nothing like going out to get the garbage cans and sweating as soon as you open the door :(

I'm on Ontario, but 10mi away as the crow flies in Lincoln Park, MI (south end of Detroit) it's 100F, 114F with the damn humidity.

I can live with the heat but the humidity sucks! Nothing like going out to get the garbage cans and sweating as soon as you open the door :(

Yep....so many lakes n swamps around here its always humid...and that is what makes it miserable...actually dangerous.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.