• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

10mtrs

n0zna

Digital master
Nov 3, 2008
Missouri south of St Louis
had alot of fun on 10mtrs today,im just south of St Louis Missouri...and worked a station in INDY,very short spor e and a few more short one.Was going to be on tonight,but my niebor net door is on 28am and dont know when hes on unless he has the amp on and see my wtt mtr move.So i dont want to eat him alive so will be on 6mtrs till 0300z...73 de n0zna

well I am off work tomorrow. I tune in every once in a while between doctor visits and Maury and Springer to see if I can catch you

kj4unx

Reactions: 1 person
wont be on tonight,have to take niebor to ham class...hes going to take it and not use to things in our area,so going to go up the 1st night...will be active all weekend and also on 28450usb from 2200z till 0300z Sat and Sunday night 73 de n0zna late note will be on 50.145usb also,73

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated