• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Past two hours, lsb 38 has been active. Not sure where all are. One is up north of Austin. Made couple call outs no hits. Corona has been main topic, relating to schools, companies have people stay or work from home. Some antenna descriptions. Maybe we will have more people working 11m due to staying isolated.

Reactions: Rwb
Past two hours, lsb 38 has been active. Not sure where all are. One is up north of Austin. Made couple call outs no hits. Corona has been main topic, relating to schools, companies have people stay or work from home. Some antenna descriptions. Maybe we will have more people working 11m due to staying isolated.
2 meters active,70 cm quiet,10 meters dead as can be and no noise on 11 meters in my area

Got my 5 element up on the tower, finally. Just waiting for mother nature. Talked on Saturday morning (38LSB) and had all the boys up north in a dizzy. 20-25 S units into Michigan, Vermont, Penn, and the Badger on the flat side. I'm hanging on 20 AM most of the time when the skip isn't rolling.....so give a call for TRAINMAN down in the 'bam!
Evening time, y'all.

I just got an antron A 99 about 50 ft above my roof,i added the 4 radial kit. Just waiting on people to fire up in my area,never seen all my radios sodead quiet

Reactions: S&W357 and Unit 75

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.