• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

. 385 was a logjam of kw stations bleating "how about it skip land skip land, breaker breaker". I went to. 395 where it was quiet.
Yep, and I also heard some chatter about low power stations can't be heard I did hear more on 395 and 405 than in the past. Getting a little on 19 now, will move up and on to LSB shortly after some local chit chat.

It has been in and out between AZ (home) and Las Vegas and just into Commiefornia. We do seem to be on a bit of a downturn condition wise, but it seems you just never know. Heard people when I was at home coming out of the woodwork. Quiet as all get out, but there they are!

Reactions: S&W357
There was a little DX early this morning into the Sandpile, worked a couple stations on 38, then heard Phantom and Georgia Boy on 37 up in Washington State.
I went down on channel 6 and someone was rolling a watergate of Prime and 4040, and said it was a Tribute to 4040 on the Dock of the bay, don't know who it was , it faded in and out then went away.
Scott passed in July of 2014 if I remember right.
I used to talk to him when short skip was in over the years, he was a charismatic character on the air.
That's the DX report for this morning so far.

Jeff

Man Conditions were pretty decent for a little bit up my way,did mostly listening tonight on .385 LSB, snagged a station in Charleston, South Carolina, wasn't on the radio very Long as I'm still getting over having Pneumonia and Bronchitis that put me down for 2 days earlier in week, hope all my Radio Friends are well!!

Man Conditions were pretty decent for a little bit up my way,did mostly listening tonight on .385 LSB, snagged a station in Charleston, South Carolina, wasn't on the radio very Long as I'm still getting over having Pneumonia and Bronchitis that put me down for 2 days earlier in week, hope all my Radio Friends are well!!
Get well, stay safe.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated