• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Did you make it in time?
Hopeful so.
By the time I had turned my Radio on,it had started to die down for the day, Listened a bit and tried to make some contacts,no dice,oh well I'm off work tomorrow,we shall see how conditions are tomorrow my Radio Friends, have a good night and God Bless!!

73's

By the time I had turned my Radio on,it had started to die down for the day, Listened a bit and tried to make some contacts,no dice,oh well I'm off work tomorrow,we shall see how conditions are tomorrow my Radio Friends, have a good night and God Bless!!

73's
I should be on from time to time tomorrow and will listen up and call for you. I've been getting to PA on a fairly regular basis. Also, keep an ear open for 828 (Eldorado828). He's too close, yet too far from me for any kind of contact.

Reactions: Eldorado828
I thought I was free of my brutal S7 constant hash noise, but look.. its a sunny 70 degree day and its back. DX has to be S9 or over for me to hear it. It will die down later, hopefully conditions will still roll. This is my SDR + LoG antenna.. I can hear the hash on my 980SSB + P99 too :(Screenshot from 2022-11-06 11-41-18.png

• Wow
Reactions: AmericanEagle575
.385 is super busy. Give me a shout on .375 at 4 pm eastern.
Was great making Contact with you again 226 my friend,Boy Conditions really shifted fast up my way to the point other stations were coming in over you,hope to talk to you again,take Care and God Bless you and your Family!!

73's

Steve

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.