• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Yup. Earth was hit with a class G2 solar storm. Another one is due to hit us either Sunday or Monday. Quiet times for the next few days, well unless you have 6m or higher. Then it starts to get fun.
6m was open in the eastern half of the US this morning for a couple or three hours. 10m was open between Europe and South America most of the day according to several websites, nothing here though.

I know people just seem to love motor mouth maul's audio, but I much prefer Deerslayer's.I have talked to him a couple of times. His radio is top notch
Yes..he’s didn’t sound as “bassey” as MMM. Sounded very natural and no background noise. Definitely top notch. He has a video on the processor he uses.

I have a question. No matter how quiet the band is, 34lsb, for me at least, always has a constant hum/squeal that registers about 4-5 on the meter. Does anyone else see this or is it just me? Is there something known that causes this? Don't see it anywhere else. Only 34lsb.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.