• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

It's been dead quiet for months here in the nw corner, nobody uses radio around my parts so not even any local talk. At all. I hate it,

Reactions: S&W357
Its always dead air in Eastern Oklahoma, I don't hear any locals, most people I once talked to have passed away. I'm a mud duck on am and my ssb radio needs reworked.

I run south of Tulsa towards Paris, TX after dark and inevitably I have to go from Max RF Gain & Zero Squelch on AM-19 to some of each as the number of conversations overwhelms my ability to comprehend.

(I can listen to, and follow, [3] two-way jabberfests simultaneously).

This true tale I always use to help persuade others a

WEST MOUNTAIN RADIO CLEARSPEAKER

is worth the price. Cheap for what it does.

From out of the mists do figures appear

I close by saying one’s radio rig is better than believed. But it needs ham-quality digital signal filtration to prove itself.

I run south of Tulsa towards Paris, TX after dark and inevitably I have to go from Max RF Gain & Zero Squelch on AM-19 to some of each as the number of conversations overwhelms my ability to comprehend.

(I can listen to, and follow, [3] two-way jabberfests simultaneously).

This true tale I always use to help persuade others a

WEST MOUNTAIN RADIO CLEARSPEAKER

is worth the price. Cheap for what it does.

From out of the mists do figures appear

I close by saying one’s radio rig is better than believed. But it needs ham-quality digital signal filtration to prove itself.

I read about that speaker often, I'm curious as to how it could help me on ssb! It's got my attention

Reactions: Slowmover

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.