• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

The circus music was on half hour ago. Now some prick is going millions n millions n millions a recording he keeps playing

Yes it does..plus the guy that I hear often that keeps repeating "Oh Yeeaaahh" and dragging it out.

Then add to the mix the guy (I think from either Wisconsin or Indiana) that just talks constantly. Always bragging about how much he knows and how little others know about radio communications and related equipment, mic settings, audio, etc., etc. He is never really in a conversation with someone else.

Just a few minutes of this on 38 lab and I move. (y)
some pretty annoying people on 38lsb lately, I've tried up and down a few channels on ssb with not much luck, 38lsb can hear 10 or so stations at once, got Mexico and South America on 10 to 15 channels right now on AM and USB, I sit at 27.5550 when the bullcrap gets to much on 38, are there other skip channels on ssb that I'm not finding?

Reactions: Rwb
Last week I got parked for the evening near Muskogee,Ok. 38 LSB was cooking and I could not make heads from tails. I was running my Lincoln 2 at the time so I went searching for a less crowded frequency. I found myself at 27.515 listening to a guy in Iowa talking about all the nonsense going on these days. When he was finished with the conversation I keyed up and we talked for a good 15 minutes or better and even had a couple of other station come in there from south Texas. I had no problem getting out with my 40 watt radio. It was a nice break from 38. So as they say don't cry QSY.

Reactions: Rwb and S&W357
Maybe it was a Circus Clown. Wednesday & Thursday heard lots of junk on 38 LSB.

Both of those days I could hear some dick head constantly repeating, “hello hello is anybody out there hello hello is anybody out there can’t anybody hear me hello hello....”

It was ongoing. Obliviously he was being a jerk because he kept his mic keyed down.

I can’t say this enough, you could have to listen to “tango charlie” and it 40 channels wide. I can’t wait to get moved to the mountains of NC. Far, far away from Mr Splatta40. Every single time the ef’ing skip starts...forget about it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated