• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Band pretty wide open this am contacts from scandanavia to the canary islands this morning on 555

Saw a bunch of your spots on the cluster...looks like you had a great morning!

Prop has been good with Europe from here for a couple weeks now.

For me today all the SpE and QRM keeping me out of business, lol.

Reactions: Rwb
@Louisiana Mudd,

A “cluster“ is a website where operators log their contacts. A “spot” is a log entry, either a station contacted (wkd), or a station heard (SWL).

With the cluster you get real time data on propagation and active frequencies, even a map of contacts, if you wish..as well as a few other features.

This is almost exclusively SSB (though not required to be) and generally non-domestic contacts (also not required).

The one I use the most and am referring to above is ClusterDX.nl

@Louisiana Mudd,

A “cluster“ is a website where operators log their contacts. A “spot” is a log entry, either a station contacted (wkd), or a station heard (SWL).

With the cluster you get real time data on propagation and active frequencies, even a map of contacts, if you wish..as well as a few other features.

This is almost exclusively SSB (though not required to be) and generally non-domestic contacts (also not required).

The one I use the most and am referring to above is ClusterDX.nl
Thanks brother, that's what I figured but didn't want to seem like an idiot if I was wrong haha

Great day to you sir!

27465 lsb is decent,not crowded. But 1 guy said he was hangin like a hair on a bisquit.another guy n i jumped in n asked sick bisquit maker? Bad ba
Thanks brother, that's what I figured but didn't want to seem like an idiot if I was wrong haha

Great day to you sir!
no such thing as stupid questions,go ahead n ask

27465 lsb is decent,not crowded. But 1 guy said he was hangin like a hair on a bisquit.another guy n i jumped in n asked sick bisquit maker? Bad ba

no such thing as stupid questions,go ahead n ask
Haha hair on a biscuit, 11m personalities can be quite entertaining at times. I still can't bring myself to speaking the slank with the twang but definitely enjoy talking with folks.

Haha hair on a biscuit, 11m personalities can be quite entertaining at times. I still can't bring myself to speaking the slank with the twang but definitely enjoy talking with folks.
most definatly

Great day yesterday for most of Europe from East Coast USA. Was working with the Beams, the Imax, ya know all the good stuff, but truth be said best contacts were on the little old 35 dollar dipole hands down, and at only 25 feet, inverted V. So throw that wire up in a tree and get talking:) When conditions are right it does not matter, rock solid contact Belfast allowed me to shift between antennas, very little change in any of them, except the wire was much quieter. Have a great week. 73's
Ocean One Cape Hatteras

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?