• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

I dont really get all the hatred honestly lol. Some of those dudes have seriously compromised mental facilities.
I was listening to this one guy, dude, when I say he'd lost it, he shipped it over seas to an uncharted island. He was cussing, threatening people.....it was equivalent to what I can only imagine a Mark Sherman total meltdown would be, dude had my stress level maxed and he wasn't even talking to me LOL

I was listening to this one guy, dude, when I say he'd lost it, he shipped it over seas to an uncharted island. He was cussing, threatening people.....it was equivalent to what I can only imagine a Mark Sherman total meltdown would be, dude had my stress level maxed and he wasn't even talking to me LOL
Must have been the one I was hearing when I kept trying to come back to some of the weaker stations and some blubbering idiot would key on me every time on 38L for crying out loud, swearing at me and screaming "shut up shut up" over and over and said something about "kicking my a**..." Never heard him identify himself he was too busy raging....
What's scary is I'm fairly sure these wastes of space drive and we occupy road space with them. Disturbing. Who does Friday night fights on sideband .... and on a Monday no less?

Must have been the one I was hearing when I kept trying to come back to some of the weaker stations and some blubbering idiot would key on me every time on 38L for crying out loud, swearing at me and screaming "shut up shut up" over and over and said something about "kicking my a**..." Never heard him identify himself he was too busy raging....
What's scary is I'm fairly sure these wastes of space drive and we occupy road space with them. Disturbing. Who does Friday night fights on sideband .... and on a Monday no less?
THAT'S him..... kept saying "36 LSB (maybe 38, can't remember) is the sideband super bowl."

• Haha
Reactions: lonestarbandit
Had an old guy tell me 30 years ago, when people start acting like that, you have to put yourself in a position where it can't bother you....it's called the off position.
Sure you're right! Turned it off went and crawled into bed with the wife and turned on YouTube for some "The Drydock" WW2 naval history edification lol.

I see the clown has returned to 38L singing about never ever ever something or other.

Attachments

• IMG_20231002_110745.gif
    IMG_20231002_110745.gif
    486.2 KB · Views: 2
the 1111 piece of shit has been going 5 hours now on 38

fargo-wood.gif

Last edited:
the 1111 piece of shit has been going 5 hours now on 38

fargo-wood.gif
That guy playing the 1111111111111 recording all day IS NOT the original from Phoenix.The original 11111111111111 guy who also goes by unit 119 is ONLY on during the morning and later afternoon in his mobile, he works during the day and isn't the one doing it.Again, there are 4-5 or more copy cat stations doing the 111111111111 thing.

Reactions: whiteastro
That guy playing the 1111111111111 recording all day IS NOT the original from Phoenix.The original 11111111111111 guy who also goes by unit 119 is ONLY on during the morning and later afternoon in his mobile, he works during the day and isn't the one doing it.Again, there are 4-5 or more copy cat stations doing the 111111111111 thing.
There has to be a scientific name for that psychological syndrome, like 1.1.1.1.1ania. Seriously though, there's something wrong psychologically with people that have that kind of devotion to something twisted like that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.