• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Back to the topic, after pulling a 20 work shift due to a refinery emergency, I'm home today and conditions are fantastic. Worked many stations thos morning with the 2950 so hopefully condition will hang through the day.

Just maybe I can catch another fellow wwdx member on the air.
Happy DX everyone!
Yes Sir, the 2950dx6 is a great radio.

I sure hope conditions hold out tonight. I won't be on until around 8:00pm. Sounds like you've been bagging 'em up my friend!
I've been making lots of contacts over the past three evenings. It's been hopping!!! A very good sign... :giggle:

I need a radio that can do that.:cry:
That's why I bought the Lincoln II+ so when the Cobra gives it up I'd have a spare, but have to get it tweeked to perfection. In the mean time I think I'll have my Galaxy DX 2547 worked over to do it all. I did go into 27.555 USB on the Cobra 2000 and Bingo there was a Englishman Chap strutting his stuff but only heard his side of the convo.

Reactions: Rwb and codeman
We’ll see. My financial planner might think otherwise. LOL The Lincoln seems so be not mobile friendly. I do like the QT60/Q5N2!!
I like the display on the G5N2 better but that's all I know about it. Check out the differences between them. And I might have just had more bad luck with the Lincoln but it is frustrating. Those Anytones have the weather on them if that is important to you. I would have jumped on the Q5N2 if I didn't have so much invested in radios already

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.