• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Condition rather spotty today when they didn't disappear. Some sounded Off Frequency. Hope we aren't back sliding because lately DX has changed. One day as I was getting ready for the day and many sounded off frequency and I thought it must be my area but then someone come on and mentioned others being off frequency so I knew it wasn't just me.

Condition rather spotty today when they didn't disappear. Some sounded Off Frequency. Hope we aren't back sliding because lately DX has changed. One day as I was getting ready for the day and many sounded off frequency and I thought it must be my area but then someone come on and mentioned others being off frequency so I knew it wasn't just me.
I'm guessing solar winds are what's screwing us up right now. El Mr sun does some weird stuff.

I'll have to go see what the space weather woman is saying.

Reactions: whiteastro
Had my mobile out for a short trip today and heard activity but haven't had time yet to figure out to run power to my KL-200 P in my New to Me Ford Expedition. Maybe in a couple weeks when the weather starts breaking more steady on the + side i can crawl under the hood & underside to explore more. But the old arthritis doesn't make me as flexible as I wish to be. LOL

The band sucks in this part of the world today. I've made a few contacts but it was tough to punch through and to receive.

Same here. Not a good dx day.
I did pretty decent yesterday early evening, for the hour and half I was on. I also heard a station that sounded like they were talking to JJ but I never heard him.

So much easier to get motivated to work outside when conditions are no good on the radio LOL! :D
I have the same going on here, while we had a spring break I finally got a drive belt put on my riding mower that I bought 2 years ago. Also took the mower deck off and cleaned, treated, primed, & painted the under side of the deck. Gotta Git-er Done & be ready. And like has been said DX has been different lately.

I have the same going on here, while we had a spring break I finally got a drive belt put on my riding mower that I bought 2 years ago. Also took the mower deck off and cleaned, treated, primed, & painted the under side of the deck. Gotta Git-er Done & be ready. And like has been said DX has been different lately.
Grass shouldn't stick to your mower deck very bad, at least for a bit.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.