• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meter is very quiet?

Thanks for the contact my friend! I could have done a much better job if I would have been on another rig with some W's coming your way. This morning I'm on the Stryker 955 with a new microphone thanks to @Eldorado828.
I'll be listening for you.
Happy Easter!

73's
It's great that you're getting some good use out of it my friend! It's wild how a microphone can make such a difference like that. That's a winner

Hey 399
I'm in S.W. MO not far from Branson. Where are you?
No WDX # but have been using 417 and it's taken.

Man it's not very good condition a bit ago when I clicked it on. I put mine on 36LSB to monitor, but it's got noise more than talk right now.
A couple of amps I have are low drive and the Stryker 955 I'm using won't work with them.
That was a good experiment/test with your power to see what it take to ride the wave.
hi neighbor.
i think we talked last fall even though we texted here.i roam around but at 730 pm some of us gather at 27.485 lsb

Reactions: unit_399 and Keto
Gave a shout out a couple times on .385 and .405 this afternoon, Conditions were kinda of quiet up here in Central Pennsylvania today,Spent time with Dad and had a great Easter lunch from Perkins at home since he still recovering from bronchitis, however he's slowly getting better, hope you all had a wonderful Easter today with your Family's!!

73's
i feel for him. i got grain dust fungus in my lungs and its hell to bear with in winter.
so bad this year i didnt work from dec 27 till last week and im very weak from this too.
tell him im thinking of him sending my best to him

Hey 399
I'm in S.W. MO not far from Branson. Where are you?
No WDX # but have been using 417 and it's taken.

KETO -
Thanks for responding. I am in the Republic of Colombia, South America. On a farm up in the mountains (5600' elevation) about 200 km North of the city of Medellin. Hope to hook up with you on the air soon. 73.

J.J. 399

Thanks for responding. I am in the Republic of Colombia, South America. On a farm up in the mountains (5600' elevation) about 200 km North of the city of Medellin. Hope to hook up with you on the air soon. 73.

J.J. 399
I can appreciate that elevation considering I'm 1,025 with 1400 ft elevation hills mostly around me.
I'll keep an ear out for you.

Reactions: Rwb
Not a whisper anywhere on the band this morning. It is totally completely utterly devoid of signals from 26 to 28 MHz. Even channel 6 is quiet.
Maybe it will get better later, and in the meantime I guess I'll be getting some stuff done around here today LOL..........

Not a whisper anywhere on the band this morning. It is totally completely utterly devoid of signals from 26 to 28 MHz. Even channel 6 is quiet.
Maybe it will get better later, and in the meantime I guess I'll be getting some stuff done around here today LOL..........
I was just talking to a guy in "cow town" texas...Texas lives in the delaware/NJ receive.

we had severe weather last nite. when sun comes out time to survey damage.. hope antennas are ok but it was very bad
Sorry to hear about your bad weather. I get sick of the wrath of mother nature across our country. Seems as if every time I look some of my neighbors are getting beat up on by some form of nasty.

Reactions: Rwb
Overall, conditions have been down lately for me over the previous weeks/months. But I have made some first time contacts too.

Today made contact with division 138, Vatican City State, that I have been trying to get for a while. Had contact with division 226, Malawi, in Africa over the weekend, and division 285, Fernando de Noronha, this past weekend too. Good luck DX'ing!

Sitting here on 36 LSB while I'm doing other things.
Nova Scotia Canada came in we had a little conversation.
Was telling me something about a cobra Firefly but he kind of got walked on by the Spanish station so I don't know what it is.
Pretty quiet here though.

Sorry to hear about your bad weather. I get sick of the wrath of mother nature across our country. Seems as if every time I look some of my neighbors are getting beat up on by some form of nasty.
Thank you n yes we get bad weather lots.seems every few years it cycles.luckily only lawn furnature was scattered.all antennas up no raise in swr on any of the 4.

Second day in a row here with a totally dead band. A few weak stations did make it in yesterday afternoon and evening, but mostly just the usual Australians.....
Conditions went from some of the best ever last week to absolutely dead this week!
Ah well, it was fun while it lasted !
I've heard a few channels here and there. My little HR2510 doesn't have the horse power to make conditions. 36-45 being monitored.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.