• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11 meters sucks at times

Maybe now that their extra $600 per week on unemployment has run out, maybe the jackasses will be forced to go back to work and will have less time in moms basement to be such distributions.

Yeah.

While I’m personally happy that radio & supply didn’t dry up as potentially feared, I’m bummed more didn’t use the time wisely to set up CB base & mobile.

I don't care Who you are, you keep keying up and just saying 'AUDIOOOO' I'm going to key up and reply 'Video, Video!'. I know that it might not be totally productive, however it makes me smile a bit...
Been doing that for years. Figure they're just going to key up again no matter who's talking so might as well get a little jab in if I can.

Much, much more fun to remind them of how the smaller, poorer country sent men to the other and and with but 8,000 of them conquered a nation of 20-millions . . in six weeks.

remember the ALAMO? Echoes in my mind
Daniard the spanird kinda lost
Dont forget the hometown boy poncho villa

I have grown to do what a parent learns to do with screaming toddlers and crying baby's, I just tune them out. More than anything what bugs me is when 2 operators rag chew on 38L when the conditions are good as you know they are locals some place and doing it on purpose.

I have grown to do what a parent learns to do with screaming toddlers and crying baby's, I just tune them out. More than anything what bugs me is when 2 operators rag chew on 38L when the conditions are good as you know they are locals some place and doing it on purpose.

See if you can get a word in between them and ask to go to "the other one". They might think you're a local who knows what channel that's supposed to be and QSY for a bit until they figure it out.

Thats when i start with my AUUUUUUUDIIIIOOOOOOO checks with as much power as i can push. They dont usually stay around long and if they cry about it i very plainly tell them why...

I always QSY , but I also have a Switch that turns my radio off ! Seems lately I been using that a lot ! :LOL: I been doing this too long to listen to Disrespectful Idiots ! Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo
I have the "troll" gene and im missing a few filters so to me its fun to stir the pot and watch the turds float to the top. It's not very often on radio anymore, im more of a facebook troll now. Yes thats right, im 8 days into a 30 day bid for being a "bully" because i told someone to be careful what you say in public. Of course im para phrasing as i use more colorful language on facefart...
Facebook deleted my Tokin account in 2015 because they didnt like my Tokin name which was the name everyone knew me by. They told me they would unlock the account if i showed id with that name on it. They told me all my info was gone, friends list, pics, pages and groups when they locked the account. Thats when i decided to be a thorn in Facebooks foot and have been for several years now and have zero plans on stopping anytime soon

I stay far away from fb radar, their 1st priority is to collect all the info about you that they can. thx obumer.......

FB thinks I am Jack Russell and my job is a security agent.

Even my dog gets a laugh outta that.
dscn0203-jpg.39806

Attachments

• DSCN0203.JPG
    DSCN0203.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.