• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

11111111111 on 38 lsb. WTH???

That started with a guy in Phoenix messing around but now there are 4-5 people who made recordings of him and play them all day ! I've heard a few on SDR receivers and they aren't coming from the Phoenix area but from other states.Someone back east I think is doing it daily for hours and hours all day.

The last two days, in SE Oklahoma someone, actually two people keep playing music practically all day. Today it's Don't worry be happy and when he stops someone else starts up with the Beatles. I know 38lsb gets crowded, but if their not happy about the traffic on 38lbs why don't they try a different channel and stop being annoying to everyone else trying to make a contact.

Reactions: Enterprise312ok
this loser does 11111, a laughing recording, krusty the clown laugh, plus many more.
He's buddies with watts electronics in rush NY << (he talks on 27.383 purposely bleeding into ch38 with his buddy that has a 2tone roger beep)

I hope someone finds him

Attachments

• jimlill.com_2022-12-20T15_37_19Z_27385.00_lsb.wav
    34.2 MB
Last edited:
The last two days, in SE Oklahoma someone, actually two people keep playing music practically all day. Today it's Don't worry be happy and when he stops someone else starts up with the Beatles. I know 38lsb gets crowded, but if their not happy about the traffic on 38lbs why don't they try a different channel and stop being annoying to everyone else trying to make a contact.
Does it make anyone wonder why it's called,The Children's Band by so many? It's just living up to it's name.

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW
WRMX520

you guys have it all wrong!

These guys aren't messing up CB radio, they're promoting freebanding! LOL

In all seriousness i do believe at least some of these jackwagons are trying to push people up above 40.
LC
It worked because I Sold my last CB (DAK X) & now only use the HF,6 meter,VHF/UHF & GMRS Bands & I have not missed the Children even once.1965 until 2022 was a long run but I'm done with it Forever.

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW
WRMX520

Between assholes like the 11111 guy and local assholes talking about nothing all day on 38 and music playing Cb Radio is finished. All the fools are really taking the fun out of talking skip. And this is getting worse every year.

you guys have it all wrong!

These guys aren't messing up CB radio, they're promoting freebanding! LOL

In all seriousness i do believe at least some of these jackwagons are trying to push people up above 40.
LC
Funny you said that. Because that's exactly what I did, went above 40 and talked to 21nickels Washington state. I could actually have a conversation up there, so it worked out.

Funny you said that. Because that's exactly what I did, went above 40 and talked to 21nickels Washington state. I could actually have a conversation up there, so it worked out.

I talked to him as well. I believe he is in central Washington. I also made a few more good contacts to California, Michigan and New York just a little north of channel 40.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated