• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

12 Unbelievably Awful Things Fox News Did This Year

I get a kick out of watching American television news or reading USA newspapers and then looking at the same stories as carried by foreign media even as simply as CTV or CBC here in Canada. The BBC is another choice for watching here. Listening to foreign broadcasts on shortwave is always entertaining when comparing coverage of an American news story. In some cases the USA media does minimal reporting if at all.

I am reminded of the Trayvon Martin "incident". Msnbc went off on the shooting as a white on black murder and that Zimmerman had no visible signs of being in a struggle. Lawrence Odonnell went off for a week about that....then the actual pictures came out proving he was getting his head pounded into the ground by innocent little Trayvon. That is just one example of the "media" making it up as they go along.

Hey Booty, here you go putting your faith in mankind. Don't you remember my caution about man having a reprobate mind...and what to do about it.

This all proves that the bias and pride in mankind's heart is "Progressing" well toward destruction in America. It's also about the money, and don't forget American TV and news viewer's have an addiction for shock value, and meaningless drivel among many other vises.

There has always been a madness for power in this world, and the most recent example in my mind, in this regard, is Bill O'reilly...and I consider myself conservative, but I see through him like I can a spider web.

The MSNBC bunch is totally pathetic, and several on CNN or just as bad...in particular the two Brits and a couple of gals whose names escape me.

I don't even pay attention to the National TV Networks for News. They tend to cater to the 47% that Romney talked about and their bias is totally in your face.

I am 74 years old and cynical. I distrust about everything I hear and read these days. I figure I was too busy and not paying attention when I was younger, and these problems have gotten even worse during my lifetime.

My parents and grandparents were warning of similar things in their day.

Hey Booty, here you go putting your faith in mankind. Don't you remember my caution about man having a reprobate mind...and what to do about it.

This all proves that the bias and pride in mankind's heart is "Progressing" well toward destruction in America. It's also about the money, and don't forget American TV and news viewer's have an addiction for shock value, and meaningless drivel among many other vises.

There has always been a madness for power in this world, and the most recent example in my mind, in this regard, is Bill O'reilly...and I consider myself conservative, but I see through him like I can a spider web.

The MSNBC bunch is totally pathetic, and several on CNN or just as bad...in particular the two Brits and a couple of gals whose names escape me.

I don't even pay attention to the National TV Networks for News. They tend to cater to the 47% that Romney talked about and their bias is totally in your face.

I am 74 years old and cynical. I distrust about everything I hear and read these days. I figure I was too busy and not paying attention when I was younger, and these problems have gotten even worse during my lifetime.

My parents and grandparents were warning of similar things in their day.

I can't ****ing stand Pierce Morgan! He's a real schmuck. When Jack Hanna brings in the animals pierce is still a dueshe, i like the animals so i watch it.

One Unbelievably Awful Thing ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC Did This Year.

Attachments

• obama.jpg
    obama.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 136

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.