• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

12v to 16v

I usually just read this type thread and keep my mouth shut since I know nowhere as much about amps as a lot of the members here.

I feel compelled however to ask the obvious question in my mind.............how many channels are you able to talk on at the same time when you are overdriving this box?

I would think at least 5 above and below your set channel, that kind of power never fails to impress me. :thumbdown:

I usually just read this type thread and keep my mouth shut since I know nowhere as much about amps as a lot of the members here.

I feel compelled however to ask the obvious question in my mind.............how many channels are you able to talk on at the same time when you are overdriving this box?

I would think at least 5 above and below your set channel, that kind of power never fails to impress me. :thumbdown:

Dont Know Yet ??? I was askn ?'s prior to a purchase? Havent bought anything yet! Been out of it for 10+ years....! :bdh::bdh:

wow ur finally right about something!! Picked up a 2 pill and an 8 pill !

Thanx :D

I am proud of you at least you wont be overdriving the piss out of a 6 pill. But i still can't wait for you to give up the 10 ohm Ghost (y) lol

On a more serious note Good Luck with it dont try to rewrite the laws of physics with it and you will be fine. I am glad to see some of the "old" cbers get back into the game.

I am proud of you at least you wont be overdriving the piss out of a 6 pill. But i still can't wait for you to give up the 10 ohm Ghost (y) lol

On a more serious note Good Luck with it dont try to rewrite the laws of physics with it and you will be fine. I am glad to see some of the "old" cbers get back into the game.

Thanx!! I just wish I still had the guts to climb a 120' tower..! The nerves of steel done got the bluez !!:blushing:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.