• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

1306 and 1307 replacements plus....

I see this is a few yrs old but for anyone who wants genuine 2SC 1969 or 2166 then you need to buy a minimum of 50 of each from memory, i buy a hundred each at a time direct from ELEFLOW they are also listed in a Cobra Service Bulletin as the company recommended by Cobra for replacement finals and drivers in their radios.
I had tested a small number i knew were from them on the requisite test jig and they performed perfectly then I contacted ELEFLOW and purchased a bulk quantity.
I have sold them in small quantities to others here in Australia besides what i use in my business.

I see this is a few yrs old but for anyone who wants genuine 2SC 1969 or 2166 then you need to buy a minimum of 50 of each from memory, i buy a hundred each at a time direct from ELEFLOW they are also listed in a Cobra Service Bulletin as the company recommended by Cobra for replacement finals and drivers in their radios.
I had tested a small number i knew were from them on the requisite test jig and they performed perfectly then I contacted ELEFLOW and purchased a bulk quantity.
I have sold them in small quantities to others here in Australia besides what i use in my business.
Do you still have any of the 2sc 1969 or the 2sc2166 rf transistors left ?

I have had no problems with Hugo 1969 as a replacement in CB radios.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.