• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

150gtl

That is a good price! Hell, look at some of their other deal's as well...They are selling Galaxy 93t's at $329! Thats a $100 less, than everyone else!

Wish I had seen this earlyer, because they had Astatic 636 mic's for $17 before Christmas..... :shock:

jessejamesdallas said:
That is a good price! Hell, look at some of their other deal's as well...They are selling Galaxy 93t's at $329! Thats a $100 less, than everyone else!

Wish I had seen this earlyer, because they had Astatic 636 mic's for $17 before Christmas..... :shock:

Yeah they have the best prices anywhere on the net i buy everything from them..They also have all the amplifiers if you get there thick sales book.This is the only phone number ( 502) 231-2931,i use this one for checking on orders and i am not sure but you may be able to order over it also ..I have ordered alot of stuff from them over the net never had a problem very good service..Best around i order everything cod and it always get here FED-X Cant beat that deal,ill let you know how my new 150gtl does for that price you have to get one!.Smokin deal..Waving JJD...Coily

thanks for the number ! ....when you order from them ,about how long of a wait before you receive your goods ? thanks again

Switch Kit said:
thanks for the number ! ....when you order from them ,about how long of a wait before you receive your goods ? thanks again

Well its about 6-7 days ..i just place an order on the third and they sent me a fed-x tracking number and a order print out,and it should be here on the 9th...Everytime they seem to getter done! My favorite place to shop!
www.hyelectronics.com

cbshack said:
They are not the same company. HY is owned by Chester Massie and Copper is owned by his brother. Good Luck in anyone telling you this though.

Hey there cb shack hows it going,,i kinda thought that, Never really worried about it,Copper or Hy electronics? As long as the deal is good! thats what matters,I have boughten many radios and watt meters from copper all good!And mass amounts of stuff from HY!..I dont shop anywhere else those 2 are the best..at least they have been for me over the years,,..73ssss Dan :Wavey

I'll have to agree with you Mr Colly .....you always tend to hear something bad about anybody in this business one way or the other ,but Copper over the last 15 years or so, have always done me right .....I got my first Galaxy 88 from them about 10 years or so ago ...I personally never heard anything bad about them until the Internet came into my life some 9 years ago ....it just seems to be open game nowadays on what folks have to say about somebody else in this business weather it's negative or positive , I guess it sometimes just has to come down to experiance at hand. Kind of reminds me of a time when I worked part time for a radio shop in the early 90s ....Ole Joe had been in business for about 10 years prior to that .....even had his own line of amps he manufactured....I could remember some of the late night conversations we would have in that old back room of the shop .....he would show me catalogs of others in the business within the area and he would say how in the hell could he compete with there prices !! ??(they just had bigger volume and were able to sell the stuff much cheaper) about 3 to 4 years later ...ole Joe closed his doors for good. )-: It can be hard nowadays to get a good fair price on what it is one could be looking for ? Prices seem to be fairly in the same ballpark but the mark ups can truly be outragious from others !! .....especially when a guy has to depend on mail order to get what he needs ( plus shipping costs) ....

I got one for $99 just in time, the next day they went up. I wonder if it was a mistake ? Nice radio, great audio reports and good receiver too. I have left it alone except for putting it on the 11 meter band. Anyone know what the 10 khz switch does ? I can't tell a differance on TX or RX.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.