• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

163 in the desert is on 38 lsb today

Is it just me or did some of the latest videos just vanish?
I guess he didn't like the ones he put up most recently.

God forbid someone else took their videos down.... it's a conspiracy.

Reactions: Rwb
Is it just me or did some of the latest videos just vanish?
I guess he didn't like the ones he put up most recently.

God forbid someone else took their videos down.... it's a conspiracy.
i noticed that today too.he had new videos showing a box full of anytone at 6666 radios n its gone too

Reactions: 357magnum
For Shame!
Deleting videos or hiding them!
How DARE he hide some!

THE INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Rwb
Yes reputable golden scwey dwiva tuna.haha day old tuna smells too

Well turned my radio off ,sounds like bumble bees buzzing n 1 guy off freq so bad he sounds like a baby bull calf that lost his momma bellerin loud n off key

He might be stuck in the 70's out there in that desert
Art Bell had midnite in the desert kinda miss that show.id almost bet he dont post his video will know later

I loved listening to Art Bell. One of my favorite episodes was when he was discussing the five planes that disappeared off the coast of Florida near the Bermuda Triangle during a training mission in 1945 and were never found. He had a guy on the phone who was a ham radio operator near Seattle, Washington who said he was browsing through the bands one evening back then when he heard what sounded like a lead pilot conversing with others in his formation when suddenly, all heck broke loose. Heard a lot of mumbled jargon, then one of the pilots exclaimed, "They look like they're from outer space!" Then silence.

Didn't sleep a wink that night.

Last edited:
I loved listening to Art Bell. One of my favorite episodes was when he was discussing the five planes that disappeared off the coast of Florida near the Bermuda Triangle during a training mission in 1945 and were never found. He had a guy on the phone who was a ham radio operator near Seattle, Washington who said he was browsing through the bands one evening back then when he heard what sounded like a lead pilot conversing with others in his formation when suddenly, all heck broke loose. Heard a lot of mumbled jargon, then one of the pilots exclaimed, "They look like their from outer space!" Then silence.

Didn't sleep a wink that night.
i listened to art bell many nites when i used to truck long distance,he was great.oddly he died april 13 2018.friday the 13th

Dang. :( Didn't know that.
Yes accidental drug overdose.he had copd,and high blood pressure.wasnt much details.72 years old.he did coast to coast n midnite in the desert both were great shows

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.