• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

175 IQ and NO common sense

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
Last edited:

Davis is scheduled to go in front of the Code Enforcement magistrate in August, but made it clear that he isn't going."

looks like he didn't learn from his last trip to prison.

turn a simple civil fine into an FTA (failure to appear) then a bench warrant is issued and,..... <gotproof>

perhaps he should be introduced to the Baker act;)

The takeover of FL by giant pythons should help rid the area of smaller snakes, homeless dogs and rude neighbors with overgrown yards.

Last edited:
Davis is scheduled to go in front of the Code Enforcement magistrate in August, but made it clear that he isn't going."

looks like he didn't learn from his last trip to prison.

turn a simple civil fine into an FTA (failure to appear) then a bench warrant is issued and,..... <gotproof>

perhaps he should be introduced to the Baker act;)

The idiot has 1.5 million dollars in code enforcement liens on the property and all the magistrate can do is increase them.
He'll go back to prison for the failure to stop arrest and driving with a suspended DL since he is a convicted felon.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

The idiot has 1.5 million dollars in code enforcement liens on the property and all the magistrate can do is increase them.
He'll go back to prison for the failure to stop arrest and driving with a suspended DL since he is a convicted felon.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

in my area of FL, they would just have the health dept declare the property to be a distressed property, then they condemn it ;)

in my area of FL, they would just have the health dept declare the property to be a distressed property, then they condemn it ;)

The county attorney's office is gutless, they are the one's who have been dropping the ball on Alan Davis's activities since 1992. The inside of Davis's house is in good shape so condemning won't work. The fool has had $200 a day fines running for over 20 years.
What can you do to a turd who would spend 3 years in prison rather than clean up his property like a rational adult would.
And I thought the section 8 punks in my area were bad enough...........

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.