• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

1976 astatic golden eagle d 104 bicentennial?

Unfortunately they have lost their value, they were getting 300-400 dollars on EBAY now they are getting about 100 if your lucky, I have one as well just like yours and I have been watching them on EBAY and they just arent going for what they did in the past :( :(

i guess they also make a d104 that has a small diamond in it?.......
check it out:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...=true&rt=nc&si=gkNu5GvZjvBMoe5GZNT5Cj7z9as%3D

Silver%20Eagle-1.jpg

i guess they also make a d104 that has a small diamond in it?.......

It's not a real diamond - just a cut glass fake. But if you just gotta have one, this guy will let one go for only $495. I've got quite a bunch of D-104s and I think it would be fun to have a Diamond Eagle to round out the collection. But not $500 worth of fun. Not even close.

Yeah I dunno about $400 or more but I bet you will do $200 or better for this new-condition one.

If something good doesn't sell on ebay the 1st week then run it another 2 or 3 weeks. Whatever it takes. You will get the highest price there and you have to give folks a chance to see it.

If it were mine and in NIB condition like this I would start it at $200

Good luck!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.