• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2.4 ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it easy guys. No need for name calling etc. I did remove the link in your post Booty Monster,there is no need for that here.

As for showing where it is illegal,I suggest you look into your own communications act regarding theft of telecommunications.Just because someone is sloppy about securing their wireless LAN does not make it legal to access and use it.You can't legally split your neighbors cable and run it your house. You can not legally tap into his phone line and use it as your own. You can not legally clone a cell phone and use someone elses account and you can not legally use someone else's internet access.Apparently it is illegal in Florida

look all i wanted to know is if the antenna worked and this guy started on another subject...moleculo gave me the answer. and this ex attorney general was doing some kind of law review!

A lot of people do not think it is illegal and some do not care. Often when a subject similar to this comes up and it appears something may not be on the up and up it gets pointed out that it may not be 100 % legal. It happens everywhere on all subjects.I admit Booty could have used a bit more tact than using the term POS. :roll: At the same time I see you challange the issue using lack of tact as well which is what lead to the link I removed.The bottom line is the antenna will work for all wireless lan access on 2.4 GHz whether the access is legal or not.Case closed as is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.