• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

(2) JC penney model 6246 AM/SSB

Retro CB Guy

Jun 22, 2014
Essentially what you are getting is a like new one and a very used one for possible parts or whatever.

The like new one works beautifully!

These are of course being sold as is was no warranty whatsoever. As a bonus though you'll get the factory service manual in its entirety.

We'll be shipped near UPS And payment via PayPal only.

Pics shortly 73's, Retro

20230208_144614.jpg20230207_180154.jpg20230207_180038.jpg20230207_162154.jpg
Essentially what you are getting is a like new one and a very used one for possible parts or whatever.

These are of course being sold as is was no warranty whatsoever. As a bonus though you'll get the factory service manual in its entirety.

Pics shortly 73's, Retro
I'm on my cell phone posting this and I can't seem to find where you edit the actual ad because I wanted it to put in a price... $175 shipped to most US states...

Attachments

• 20230208_144623.jpg
    20230208_144623.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 16
I've seen this radio.. beautiful example of the JCPenney 6246, I believe is the Sears roadtalker twin with the hatachi boards just like the JCPenney 6241 and the Slant face Sears roadtalker 40 Ssb....

Reactions: Retro CB Guy

Pics shortly 73's, Retro
Okay I've lowered the price to $145 shipped mid or eastern areas in USA, with out west add a bit more $$ for shipping depending thank you for looking.

• Haha
Reactions: groundwire

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.