• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 meter transverter from Ukraine

It is...

I been eyeballing it for a long time. I figured as little SSS/CW I would do, it'd make sense just having something like it. It has good reviews. I ordered one last night. Take couple weeks to get.

Stability is +/- 3ppm. It isn't 0.5 like some others, but good enough for me. With my DRV jack on the 590, I won't have to compute the frequency in my head. My 590 is opened, so I'll get the full band. The only rigs I have with 2 meter SSB are my 857 and 991, but I want to sell them. That will just leave my FT-2980 and this transverter for VHF use with my quad.

Is your KX3 on fleabay, or local sale?

There was talk, that a RIT function was to be added with the last FW update on the G90. It didn't happen.
Its on here, on the KX group site, and on a few Canadian swap sites. Offering a good deal on it but no takers yet.. :(

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.