• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2 pill mobile ?.....

stay away from pyaramid

stay with a good pwr sup...go with a astron 35 it will last many years...the pyarmids are know to go into 24 volts...i know alot of people that has happened too...not just one incident...it will run up to a tx star 400...73 de JW

I had a 2 pill Palomar TX-150 with a pair of MRF455 pills. it drew less than 10 amps at full swing.

you should consider the Megawatt 36 amp power supply, small, and it works, there is a guy in Cali that imports them from china and when mine died he sent me a replacement for only $20 shipped (I sent him a little extra via paypal for his trouble.) Best is they are clean power and CHEAP

I must agree with MR.FX. I use a megawatt 36A power supply. Very small, and seems to handle my 2x2879 with ease! Been running it for almost a couple years now with no probs! Hook it up, dial it in, and you've still got $$ to play with!

Visit my website - I've got a full review on the Megawatt. It's my go-to choice now. I sold all of my old Pyramids, Astrons, etc.

It will power a 2 x 2290 or 2879

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.