• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

211, 995, psycho?

W

W1R3T4P

You going to key on me?

img014751ds2.jpg

pict0107ki4.jpg

rfdeckov9.jpg

linearone said:
arent those 899 funbiz's? or are they paws264's? i saw at least one of those pics here before somewhere

Funbiz is #99
He also run's Terry's amps.

bighammer said:
995, what type of money you want to bet that those are his friends and he doesnt know how to turn them on

You 2 lovers haven't posted pics of any of your gear.

This is a red herring.

A logical fallacy to divert attention from the fact that you're wrong about something else all together. It's silly, childish games.

....people wonder where the term, "Children's Band radio" came from.

My guess is you both have junk and that is why you won't post pictures.

BTW HOW CAN I BE WRONG ABOUT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE TOLD ME?

Ok, so now you're not wrong...Joe is. Whatever....Red herring, I call it as I see it. Using your logic, the larger ones amp the smarter one is....then you post pictures, apparently "lifted", of amplifiers laying on the ground connected to nothing. Whatever....

Don't even TRY to make it like you're calling someone out....too little too late for that cowardly BS. I told you days ago...J'ville break. YOU have been called out. Perhaps you don't understand....common mistake among rookies. Bring it. I'll key any class you think you're qualified to enter....this here is nothing but a picture posting contest. Silly games for children. If being the winner of an internet picture posting pissing match that you fabricated in your mind makes you feel better about yourself...then have at it....

Folks that have been doing this a while don't show their stuff off.....There's only one way to see the inside of my vehicle....on the line.....besides, an amp laying on a dirty floor being fondled by two folks in trashy clothes doesn't prove much....LOL. Keep posting...I'll keep laughing.

995 said:
Ok, so now you're not wrong...Joe is. Whatever....Red herring, I call it as I see it. Using your logic, the larger ones amp the smarter one is....then you post pictures, apparently "lifted", of amplifiers laying on the ground connected to nothing. Whatever....

Don't even TRY to make it like you're calling someone out....too little too late for that cowardly BS. I told you days ago...J'ville break. YOU have been called out. Perhaps you don't understand....common mistake among rookies. Bring it. I'll key any class you think you're qualified to enter....this here is nothing but a picture posting contest. Silly games for children. If being the winner of an internet picture posting pissing match that you fabricated in your mind makes you feel better about yourself...then have at it....

Folks that have been doing this a while don't show their stuff off.....There's only one way to see the inside of my vehicle....on the line.....besides, an amp laying on a dirty floor being fondled by two folks in trashy clothes doesn't prove much....LOL. Keep posting...I'll keep laughing.

You keep laughing, I have won more trophies then you
could fit in the back of your truck.

I never said Joe was wrong, YOU DID. That is what he told me.
120 amps at normal voltage and up to 150 amps if you tried
some serious voltage AND IT WON'T LAST LONG.

Lifted pictures? LOL!
Lifted from where? Go and find them please.

This is a "PICTURE" section. Post some pics!

Since you splattered in to this thread:
You have no idea who you are "calling out"
If you want to key, come to the sandpile.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.