• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2950 Top Gun CP-1 Compressor

Mar 22, 2008
Been wanting to do a before and after for a while now. Did the NPC to the radio adjusted the resistor for 90-100% negative modulation and limiter in tact. Audio generator was kept the same through the videos till the last video. Second video was taken with R171 removed (limiter circuit). Last video , I had to increase the gain from the audio generator and the signal kinda took what looked to me like a JP36 modded radio going into over mod. Anyhow going back to NPC and placing the limiter back inline.

Been wanting to do a before and after for a while now. Did the NPC to the radio adjusted the resistor for 90-100% negative modulation and limiter in tact. Audio generator was kept the same through the videos till the last video. Second video was taken with R171 removed (limiter circuit). Last video , I had to increase the gain from the audio generator and the signal kinda took what looked to me like a JP36 modded radio going into over mod. Anyhow going back to NPC and placing the limiter back inline.

That last one reminds me of the movie Jaws.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.