• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

29ltd classic digital s-meter

I also missed hearing any comment about the Russian one “not working correctly.” It’s possible that comment could just be interpreted as a general comparison, as in, his also has a calibrated power and SWR scale and the other one does not. Let’s hope that’s the case. Time will tell…

Here you go, take a listen. Am I the one misunderstanding him.

Didn't see this earlier in the thread, must have been in another thread ? Anyway, tried to cancel my RV3YF order. This one that you posted says contact him thru FB, anyone find another way to purchase ? No more FB for me.......

That looks more like what the OP was asking about. Since they don't have a direct link on that site to purchase I've sent an email asking how much for an S-meter kit.
I did the same, will post if I get a response.........

I asked them if I could get the price of an S-meter kit and how would I pay for it, here's the response:

"Hi
You can send PayPal to <redacted>@<redacted>
We have free shilping for orders made in December, but will not be shipping until we are back from holiday vacation on Jan 4th.
Check on www.ddsvfo.com for uptodate prices."

So, apparently I'm not bright enough to see where the price of just the s-meter kit is on that site.

I can see how much a "key" is to unlock the full feature set of the vfo. I can see how much it is to buy the vfo as a kit. I can see how much it costs to have them install the vfo. I can even see where to download the 2 pdf's they've made available.

But not the price of the s-meter.

I do appreciate that they took the time to answer my email on Christmas day, but at this point I don't see a reason to send them any money.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.