• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

2SC945A

If you were nearby I'd give you a few, I've got a ton of those. With parts being harder and harder to get locally I tend to buy large lots when I order a certain part. I'm starting to become a parts hoarder. Hopefully you can find what you need to get it back on the air.

Thanks to everyone who gave advise on transistor, I did find them online at mouser and digikey 34 cents a pop. More to ship then the bloody transistor. I should have looked before posting. Sorry, you guys are the best....MM

I’d be careful of where I bought them, I buy a good bit from Mouser also. I’ve got a bunch of them that were worthless. Put them in and the radio didn’t function correctly, pull it out and put one from a junker in, worked fine.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
The plastic-body 2N2222, or "PN2222" has specs that are pretty close. Just remember the pins are not in the same order.

The '945 is E-C-B, left to right, leads facing down, flat towards you.

The '2222 is E-B-C, oriented the same way.

Can't just drop it in a circuit board oriented the same way. The "C" and "B" pins have to be reversed. Only a little clumsy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated