• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

3/1/22 DX TO DAY

Few of us get on ch28 AM in morning time, drinking coffee and telling lies as old men do.
Band was quiet and then out of no where unit 4209 mobile London England broke the ch looking for DX.
Said made his day to make it to USA on AM. didn't hear any other skip, then few minutes later 317 out of Cali came booming in, unusual morning and lots of fun.

Wavrider It,s good to no that skip,s working for you , the times I tried AM I got 0 contacts . Good luck to ya and have a nice day.

Larry, do you remember the guy that used to be up in Sitka Alaska?
I think it was Ed, used to run a Galaxy base station.

Jeff
I haven't talked to Sitka for many years, use to talk to Betty and her husband many many times from there back in the 70's. They sent me down 60 lbs of Sika deer meat one year, which I really enjoyed!!

So no on knowing Ed.

I haven't talked to Sitka for many years, use to talk to Betty and her husband many many times from there back in the 70's. They sent me down 60 lbs of Sika deer meat one year, which I really enjoyed!!

So no on knowing Ed.
Used to be a handful of guys up there, he was always there when the band was open but it was years ago.
Another one was a guy in French Polynesia that I can't remember his name now.
Getting old lol

Jeff

3/6/22 So far today Needle Bender 31 Wayoming mobile / 10 AD714 Rowin /9 KC862 Denis /120AT801 Fernando W Indies / 22 AF 202 no name French Guyana / I did hear one call from 75 Division but NO contact , that,s it for now skips going out and I,m not hearing any one now. Good luck with your contacts and have a nice day.

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
I continued to work the World over the weekend with my ICOM 703 PLUS & the 10 watts it puts out.I worked several stations in Australia,New Zealand,Spain,France, Guadelupe, Brazil,Haiti,Croatia,Germany,Austria & many more.I worked them on 10,15,17,& 20 meters & all of them were pretty easy.It's proof that the bands are far from Dead so get out there & make some contacts.I used to think that Life was Too Short for QRP but I have changed my mind & that's a Rare thing for me at age 61 I promise you.I have only made three QSO's on the ICOM 7600 & ICOM PW-1 amplifier in three weeks but I assure you I am not getting rid of that setup for sure.I Love working QRO & QRP so I will just keep them both plus the ICOM 746 & ICOM 7000.Did I mention that I Love ICOM Gear? LOL

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW

Reactions: BigLou
I continued to work the World over the weekend with my ICOM 703 PLUS & the 10 watts it puts out.I worked several stations in Australia,New Zealand,Spain,France, Guadelupe, Brazil,Haiti,Croatia,Germany,Austria & many more.I worked them on 10,15,17,& 20 meters & all of them were pretty easy.It's proof that the bands are far from Dead so get out there & make some contacts.I used to think that Life was Too Short for QRP but I have changed my mind & that's a Rare thing for me at age 61 I promise you.I have only made three QSO's on the ICOM 7600 & ICOM PW-1 amplifier in three weeks but I assure you I am not getting rid of that setup for sure.I Love working QRO & QRP so I will just keep them both plus the ICOM 746 & ICOM 7000.Did I mention that I Love ICOM Gear? LOL

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW

Did,nt have to much time for radio to day, had to pay bill,s . But I did get 205 AT048 and 136 EM001 nice guy he spoke english with a heavy accent I think his name was Locas. That it for me today , You all have a nice day and get you some , if you can.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated