• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

3 teeth pulled, lol

Why would these people just sit there and let him pull all their toofers out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't know... is this for real? If so, I would demand the following:

1: A large amount of financial compensation due to damages.

2: A hefty supply for life of good pills (make it vicodin, norco or percs, oxys are just way too strong and you'll just get sick)

3: A complete series of House MD on DVD.

4: You can now relax, be pain free and smiley and happy, and watch a good TV series, laugh a little, and contemplate your next radio purchase. (sound of doorbell) Oh wait... that must be the delivery of my new rig right now.

How does this not sound like a good way to spend a year or two, courtesy of the psycho dentist...

Which reminds me, anyone ever seen Little Shop Of Horrors? You know with the nerdy guy and the plant... remember this?

Little Shop Of Horrors - Dentist! - YouTube

Maybe he was on gas or something, I know it's not easy to talk when the dentist has a set of dental pliers pulling out teeth lol. I think when I came to I would have paid him a visit though and put my foot so far up his ass his assistants would feel it!!! Must be somewhere in WV or KY, or they like the no tooth look lol. Either way looks like someone might be getting paid!!

Reactions: 1 person
They may be ugly, but I'll bet they give great "helmet."

images

Drevil_million_dollars.jpg

I think they call it "nobbin" when you don't have teeth lol. That's what they called it in WV anyway.

Could be right capt. Anyway you slice it, it's really funny. He must be pulling them teeth for 20 bucks a piece lol.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.