• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

555 No permisions

Mar 17, 2006
555, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

555, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Some more info would be EXTREMELY helpful like when this occured and what you were doing in what forum at the time. Almost everyone has probably gotten that message at least once since they have been here. Usually it is because they were trying to reply to a tbread that was in the process of being locked or moved or deleted.

Not sure this helps..

Only time i have seen that happen to me..
Is when someone has something posted for sale or trade.
(where the post is locked to prevent anyone from leaving a response)

Everywhere else on Forum..
Works Just fine..

Not sure this helps..

Only time i have seen that happen to me..
Is when someone has something posted for sale or trade.
(where the post is locked to prevent anyone from leaving a response)

Everywhere else on Forum..
Works Just fine..

That is usually the case. We had the same question asked a while ago and it was because some people were trying to reply in a thread that was either locked or deleted while they were typing their response. When they hit the SUBMIT REPLY button that message popped up.

The K9KAO club page will do it to you as well. Seen a few things I thought about responding to, on Tapatalk it wont even give you the option to reply, and on the regular site, it gives you that message.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.