• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

55r4

wide-banded? my ten-k with just 20w, at swr 1.0 from 26.000 thru 28.500.

really ?
two and a half MHz of bandwidth and not even a .1 rise from 1.0 , a perfect 50 ohms for 2 1/2 MHz ............. AMAZING !
what meter and tuning/install method did you use to achieve that impressive result ?

really ?
two and a half MHz of bandwidth and not even a .1 rise from 1.0 , a perfect 50 ohms for 2 1/2 MHz ............. AMAZING !
what meter and tuning/install method did you use to achieve that impressive result ?

Most likely measured with an amp inline, with swr meter between amp and radio, therefore reading amp's input swr and not antenna swr. just my guess. i find it hard to believe that an antenna with "audio gain" can also be immune to reactance as well, that truly would be something special.:whistle:

why mad friend?

here you go: Antennas

i don't think jumpy 2.0 is mad, if you look at his location it is Catalunya or Catalonia in English. Catalonia while being recognised as part of spain internationally is a place fighting for its own autonomy for years and if i'm not mistaken is far from being seen as a part of Spain by the Catalonians.

Catalonia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as you can see from the link they speak 3 different languages and none of them are English, which may explain jumpy's short and too the point comments in English, its easy to waffle on in your first language,not so easy when using a second or third language as many continental Europeans are very good at.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.