• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

6 wire D-104 Silver Eagle wiring for Ranger RCI 99N4

Bombardier

Dec 19, 2021
Hello, I need the wiring from a 6-wire D-104 Silver Eagle to a 4 pin to a Ranger RCI 99N4, please any help much appreciated. THANKS in advance, have a great day. Mark

>1-Shield and Blue
>2-White
>3-Red
>4-Black
>5-N/C
>6-N/C
>Yellow-N/C

Snatched off of Copper Electronics http://www.copperelectronics.com/discus4/messages/34/95390.html?1163827513

I'm assuming your 99N4 has the Up/Down channel selector. As does both my RCI radios. You can forget that function.

I had issue with my Golden Eagle and 5 Pin Cobra 2000.
The female connector contacts didn't match up with the Cobra male pins.

>1-Shield and Blue
>2-White
>3-Red
>4-Black
>5-N/C
>6-N/C
>Yellow-N/C

Snatched off of Copper Electronics http://www.copperelectronics.com/discus4/messages/34/95390.html?1163827513

I'm assuming your 99N4 has the Up/Down channel selector. As does both my RCI radios. You can forget that function.

I had issue with my Golden Eagle and 5 Pin Cobra 2000.
The female connector contacts didn't match up with the Cobra male pins.
Hello,thanks,so this wiring will work on a 4 pin,correct?

Unless your count is different than mine, yes and no. I presumed your Ranger was a 6 pin mic; you didn't answer the pertinent question. The 4 connection indicated above omit the Hurst speed shift lever pins 5 and 6 in favor of the Muncie positive throw.

Last edited:
Reactions: walterjn
Unless your count is different than mine, yes and no. I presumed your Ranger was a 6 pin mic; you didn't answer the pertinent question. The 4 connection indicated above omit the Hurst speed shift lever pins 5 and 6 in favor of the Muncie positive throw.
Hey ,THANKS, worked great. Much appreciated, never thought no look at Copper's website, getting good reports on the microphone. Have a great Holiday Season, be safe, take care, Mark..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated