• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

[QUOTE]William Rodriguez, is a native of Puerto Rico, a citizen of the United States, and a resident of the State of New Jersey. On September 11, 2001, and for approximately nineteen years prior thereto, Rodriguez was employed as a maintenance worker at the World Trade Center (WTC) in New York, New York.
On 9/11, Rodriguez helped fifteen (15) persons from the WTC to safety, and as Rodriguez was the only person at the site with the master key to the North Tower stairwells, he bravely led firefighters up the stairwell, unlocking doors as they ascended, thereby aiding in the successful evacuation of unknown hundreds of those who survived. Rodriguez, at great risk to his own life, re-entered the Towers three times after the first, North Tower impact at about 8:46 A.M., and is believed to be the last person to exit the falling North Tower alive, surviving the building's collapse by diving beneath a fire truck. After receiving medical attention at the WTC site for his injuries, Rodriguez spent the rest of 9/11 aiding as a volunteer in the rescue efforts, and at dawn the following morning, was back at Ground Zero continuing his heroic efforts.
Rodriguez lost his employment of 19 years as a direct result of the attacks on the WTC on 9/11. Deeply affected, as one might imagine, by his experiences of 9/11, Rodriguez has, in a variety of capacities and through several different organizations, worked ever since that terrible day to help others who were affected by the atrocities committed. He has continued in these labors, notwithstanding the fact that, due to the loss of his employment, he was unable to earn a living, and was even homeless for a time. His story became an example of compassion and dedication. Rodriguez became an expert on disaster management and goes around the world giving lectures on facing adversity among other themes.
[/QUOTE]

YouTube - William Rodriguez Part 1

YouTube - William Rodriguez Part 2

I see your liar and give you a person who was really there and there was no detonation of the tower he was in.

That heart rending conversation proves nothing contrary to my vids.

Yes it has political overtones showing up and it should be moved to the political section with all the others. __________________

Wow, that seems out of character.

Man there sure are some sorry ass whackjobs out there. I still can't believe these clowns are claiming this was a controlled demo. Blah blah blah, get a life. There must have been a big red X on the side of the building just above the explosives where these towel heads had to hit with the plane. Yea...yea, thats it.

The one thing that I keep thinking about is that my cousin is in the Maryland Air National Guard attached to the 175'th Tactical Fighter Group. On the evening of the attacks he recieved a call telling him to prepare to ship out to Iraq in response to the events earlier that day.9/11 was a Tuesday and Mike shipped out in the early hours of Thursday morning,not much more than 36 hours after the attack. How did the government know who was responsible so fast?

:pop:

The one thing that I keep thinking about is that my cousin is in the Maryland Air National Guard attached to the 175'th Tactical Fighter Group. On the evening of the attacks he recieved a call telling him to prepare to ship out to Iraq in response to the events earlier that day.9/11 was a Tuesday and Mike shipped out in the early hours of Thursday morning,not much more than 36 hours after the attack. How did the government know who was responsible so fast?

:pop:
They had an afterthought and check the passenger list for those vehicles, I know it's pointless after the incident but that's my theory.

I just dunno. Maybe someone said "Holy shit! All those warnings we got actually had some substance to them. Maybe we should have done something sooner!". I don't buy into the controlled demolition theory but prior knowledge of a possible attack seems more than plausable to me.

I just dunno. Maybe someone said "Holy shit! All those warnings we got actually had some substance to them. Maybe we should have done something sooner!". I don't buy into the controlled demolition theory but prior knowledge of a possible attack seems more than plausable to me.
The only way I could see it ever happening would be to relieve the suffering of the poor unfortunates left in the towers, plain and simple but for what its worth I believe the emergency agencies had their hands full and could not have executed that without prior knowledge of the act actually occurring.

911 do you not think its a strange coincidence the US emergency service phone number is also 911?

Jet fuel can't melt steel,thermite easily can,FACT.

No-one seems to question how fighters close to new york were never scrambled,those that were could easily have intercepted those planes had they flown at top speed,why didn't they?

Sheer coincidence they were holding simulated similar type of attacks that day,i think not.

What about the happy israelis dancing on a van,jailed,then returned to israel uncharged.MOSSAD agents?

No wreckage plane at the pentagon,no huge crater where a jumbo belly flopped,but a hole roughly the size a cruise missile would have made in the side of the building.

The shady way they pushed the patriot act through and similar anti terrorist acts in the uk to erode all your civil liberties.

I smell bullshit and innocent civilians sacrificed to justify a war to steal millions of dollars worth of oil in iraq.The technical term is false flag operation.

Despite the war on drugs in Afghanistan,pre America and UK being there the taliban banned the growing of heroin,post America and UK being there Afghanistan now produces 80% of the worlds heroin.More like a war on reopening the supply lines,so CIA and UK/Israeli equivalents can ship it into the USA,UK AND ISRAEL and keep the people to smashed to realise what's going on,Not to mention that massive oil pipeline in Helmund province southern Afghanistan,they don't talk about,I wonder why because they don't half guard it.

Then there's the rest of the untapped minerals like Gold,Copper,Uranium Iron ore and many others that lie waiting to be stolen,why do you think the Soviet Red Army were there?

OPEN YOUR EYES !!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.