• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

93t and ts 500?too much drive or okay

I am thinking of trading my 95t for something simaler to run with my 500 texas star.I really like being able to see my faceplate at night and the 95 is too much too run with my amp.Im currently using my kick but 99 by(freecell)but perfer the lit face.I was contemplating the 93t since it has less drive(than the 95t) but more than the 99 when using with the amp off.thanks in advance 4 your thoughts!!! :?: :twisted:

Keep the 95T. Sell the TS 500 and get something like a straight 6 pill from Dave Made or Xforce. There are many other amp builders out there but those are 2 of my personal choices. Anyway. A straight 6 pill box and that 95T should be one hell of a monster together!

Sell the Texas Star and get like a Magna Force 600 or 1000. If you can find a good custom built 4 or 6 pill in AB form even better.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.