1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

9785kHz 25th of March 2020 21:55UTC - Which radio station

Discussion in 'Interesting DX Contacts' started by hf-mobile, Mar 26, 2020.

1. hf-mobile

hf-mobile New Member

Yesterday night I was listening a radio station on 9785kHz, a few minutes before the clock showed 23:00 here in Germany. I just had tuned to this station. There was no station announcement. just a quite long instrumental music title was played. It sounded like a harp and a trumpet playing with an electric base guitar. However, I am not very expeirenced concerning music instruments. A few moments before the clock showed 23:00 local time, the music stopped then a young ladies voice yelled a loud and funny "Ha!" and the transmitter was switched off.

As I liked this long music title very much, maybe you can help me to find out which radio station it was:
    My QTH is North Germany,
    the frequency was 9785kHz, maybe 9790 or 9795kHz as the receiver here is not so well aligned.
    The local time here was 22:55-23:00, which is 21:55-22:00UTC.

Any idea where I can look for a "historical station schedule", to find out the address of this radion station?

With regards
    Andy

2. sp5it

sp5it Master of puppets