• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A CDX member from "down under".

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
Had a short chat with CDX 065 - Peter in Australia on ch.37 this afternoon. It was good to finally hook up with you Peter, I knew it would only be just a matter of time for us.

I also spoke with Val, there in the Marshall Islands today, but it was just for a brief moment. Peter, have you talked with 132 SD 010 on Majuro yet? He works for the schools there.

Lots of stations coming in all afternoon from Australia, Western Kiribati and Central Kiribati.

------------------

DXman

</p>

Had a short chat with CDX 065 - Peter in Australia on ch.37 this afternoon. It was good to finally hook up with you Peter, I knew it would only be just a matter of time for us.

I also spoke with Val, there in the Marshall Islands today, but it was just for a brief moment. Peter, have you talked with 132 SD 010 on Majuro yet? He works for the schools there.

Lots of stations coming in all afternoon from Australia, Western Kiribati and Central Kiribati.

------------------

DXman

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.