• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A compilation of lies by AMPOWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIRTYWHITEBOY

Feb 17, 2008
NE TN
www.supload.com
He has improved tuning and cooling in several ways over DaveMade amplifiers
Works for RCI doing warrenty work,they send him a crate of 500 radios at a time
RCI sent him to ASIA to train him and show him the factory
He has 10,000 2879's in a safe deposit box with his name on the pills
His new shop didnt have electricity so he had to dig a 400 yard long ditch,in the span of an hour the ditch shrunk to 200 yards then 100
His wife designed the amplifier case and cooling
He has 5 masters degrees
He has lethal hands
He used to work at Andrews making heliax
He used to work at Motorola were he saw them remarking 455's to 1446's
He paid 5000 dollars to patent his/her cooling scheme :eek:

All this was told to me in his Paltalk Room,if you have any lies by AMPOWER lets hear em.

since the other ampowerless thread got locked , i wonder how long this one will last ?

If these statements from AMPWR are true, then it just reinforces my belief that members of this forum who advertise and brag about their "skills" ( ie: CBtechs, Radio doctors, etc) are only knowledgeable in their own minds.

honestly? really? why? EVERYONE here knows ampower or adam or whatever the hell he calls himself these days is a douche bag. have i or will i ever buy an ampower amp? no. am i ampower's friend, comrade, mi amigo? no. i am just sick of hearing about ampower and his bullshit electronics. let this issue die and let ampower be a douche bag. (y)

honestly? really? why? EVERYONE here knows ampower or adam or whatever the hell he calls himself these days is a douche bag. have i or will i ever buy an ampower amp? no. am i ampower's friend, comrade, mi amigo? no. i am just sick of hearing about ampower and his bullshit electronics. let this issue die and let ampower be a douche bag. (y)

agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.