• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A Few Radios For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVERYTHING THAT IS LEFT

Cobra 29 LTD - Made in Taiwan, the "pre-classic" model. This radio does work, receive was just touchy, it cut out a couple times but other than that it did fine, what you would expect from an older Cobra. on LED segment in the channel out. Pretty clean condition. $70

Uniden PC78 XL - Clean Uniden, everything works, echo board installed replacing Delta Tune. everything working good here, checked today. $90

Cobra 148F GTL - Decent 148F here, this is the model with the built in frequency counter, weird clarifier mod, it makes 3-4 rotations, not one. A true "slider" I guess you could say. This radio receives just fine, its a 5 pin side mic, there is one segment on the freq display burnt out, if its on 27.165, the top vertical bar on the 7 is out. Other than that all is well. Also has a channel mod that I dont know if I knew about before or just forgot about, but its on the NB/ANL buttons. Freq display is accurate$100

General Sherman - Another rare one, looks like a General Washington on the face, but is a single final AM/SSB 40 Ch. CB. It does have a channel mod done to it, switches are on the back of the radio. Purple channel light, green meter LED. Very nice looking radio. A crossbreed of the Cobra 148 and General Lee if you ask me. 5 pin front mic. $105

General Sherman - Basically NIB here, I cant tell of any mods done to it. Everything works great! 5 pin front mic. $125

President AX 144 - AM/SSB cb, Cobra 29 sized. Nice lil performer, no channel mod, but also no receive. seems to be xmitting tho. $60

President Grant - About the same as the well liked Cobra 138 XLR. This is the "3 button" Grant, meaning there are 3 buttons on the face, not 4. it is a 40 channel CB, not an export, and it comes with the long case like the Cobra XLR's. Everything good here...checked today, nice LSB contact to WV even. $60

General Lee - Nice clean radio here, really good tune whoever did it. Red cases and mounting bracket, odd at first but it grew on me. Red channel readout, a pair of 2312 finals, not mosfets. $130

Magnum OmegaForce S45 - Gotta love this radio here! AM/SSB, RollingRadios tune, blue display with mosfet finals. Great condition, $230

President Jackson - The old white face Jackson. Great shape, tuned by Rolling Radios...excellent older radio here. $155

Superstar 158EDX - Dual mosfet, Rolling Radios tune, swinging 50w easy. one of the little buttons by the freq display fell off...my local tech has none but I'm sure it wont be hard to replace, just finding one. I'll send the mic with this but it does not seem to be working. This radio, despite other reviews, tends to be VERY stable once warm Tough to see this one go. $155

Here's whats left!

Cobra 29 LTD - Made in Taiwan, the "pre-classic" model. This radio does work, receive was just touchy, it cut out a couple times but other than that it did fine, what you would expect from an older Cobra. on LED segment in the channel out. Pretty clean condition. $70

Uniden PC78 XL - Clean Uniden, everything works, echo board installed replacing Delta Tune. everything working good here, checked today. $90

General Sherman - Another rare one, looks like a General Washington on the face, but is a single final AM/SSB 40 Ch. CB. It does have a channel mod done to it, switches are on the back of the radio. Purple channel light, green meter LED. Very nice looking radio. A crossbreed of the Cobra 148 and General Lee if you ask me. 5 pin front mic. $105

General Sherman - Basically NIB here, I cant tell of any mods done to it. Everything works great! 5 pin front mic. $125

President AX 144 - AM/SSB cb, Cobra 29 sized. Nice lil performer, no channel mod, but also no receive. seems to be xmitting tho. $60

President Grant - About the same as the well liked Cobra 138 XLR. This is the "3 button" Grant, meaning there are 3 buttons on the face, not 4. it is a 40 channel CB, not an export, and it comes with the long case like the Cobra XLR's. Everything good here...checked today, nice LSB contact to WV even. $60

General Lee - Nice clean radio here, really good tune whoever did it. Red cases and mounting bracket, odd at first but it grew on me. Red channel readout, a pair of 2312 finals, not mosfets. $130

Magnum OmegaForce S45 - Gotta love this radio here! AM/SSB, RollingRadios tune, blue display with mosfet finals. Great condition, this belonged to Slim Jim so here's your chance to own the Grand Poobah's radio.. lol. $230

President Jackson - The old white face Jackson. Great shape, tuned by Rolling Radios...excellent older radio here. $155

Superstar 158EDX - Dual mosfet, Rolling Radios tune, swinging 50w easy. one of the little buttons by the freq display fell off...my local tech has none but I'm sure it wont be hard to replace, just finding one. I'll send the mic with this but it does not seem to be working. This radio, despite other reviews, tends to be VERY stable once warm Tough to see this one go. $155

More gone. Here is the updated list. $500 takes it all:

Magnum OmegaForce S45 - Gotta love this radio here! AM/SSB, RollingRadios tune, blue display with mosfet finals. Great condition, this belonged to Slim Jim so here's your chance to own the Grand Poobah's radio.. lol. $230

please delete, radios will probably be listed again at a later time, I dont want to worry about checking this over Christmas. Thanks!

Midland 77-285 still around?

FD

Couldn't tell if the 77-285 is gone or not. I'm looking for one quickly. If yours is gone, maybe you know someone else with one...?

Happy New Year.

Mark T.
KB1RUB

Uniden Pro 640e - Smaller AM/SSB CB here...has the black plastic look of the other Uniden Pro Series, loaded with features, including sideband. Part of channel LED burnt out. $50

STIL FORSALE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.