• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

a new 11m call Frequency list?

DIGI MODE

Aug 25, 2012
hello good people, i am not sure if there ever has been a post here (i could not find it) but i would like to make or update the 11m call Frequency list that exists on most 11m clubs site and other forums as i feel it is out dated by a long way.

for example "27.985 USB Soviet Rep." i think it has been 20 year since it has been called "Soviet Rep" :) so it makes me wonder, just how old is the list that is most common? if there is a list that's new please show me, but if there is not could we look at putting together a new list with the most current information, not less than 3 years old and Frequencies that you have herd yourself and can verify to be true? digital modes and repeater Frequencies to be added too.

so...what do you all think?

I have seen a list or two, like what you are referring to, but I don't put much fate into them to be of much value.

I use to talk to several guys in Asiatic Russia on 27.570, but for this cycle there has been "no one" on there. Also stations in Taiwan used it, but again, no one this cycle.
There use to be lot stations on 27.570 from S. Africa in the last cycle too - haven't heard any this time around.

So if your looking for the area from 27.410 - 27.900, then just keeping searching and then in several more years you will probably have to redo it again.

I have seen a list or two, like what you are referring to, but I don't put much fate into them to be of much value.

I use to talk to several guys in Asiatic Russia on 27.570, but for this cycle there has been "no one" on there. Also stations in Taiwan used it, but again, no one this cycle.
There use to be lot stations on 27.570 from S. Africa in the last cycle too - haven't heard any this time around.

So if your looking for the area from 27.410 - 27.900, then just keeping searching and then in several more years you will probably have to redo it again.

yes ok thank you, as far as i know Russia, has two main call channels, 27.200fm for within Russia and the ssb call is 27.190usb i know as i talk and call on them all the time and they are active. there is also a simplex repeater on 27.275fm from central Siberia.

European fm call on 27.315fm, i think this is the international fm call? so this is the type of information i would like to see and put into a new list to be spammed out to all the clubs so we can all benefit :)

yes ok thank you, as far as i know Russia, has two main call channels, 27.200fm for within Russia and the ssb call is 27.190usb i know as i talk and call on them all the time and they are active. there is also a simplex repeater on 27.275fm from central Siberia.
I don't know where you are located, but to be talking to Russia all the time on FM is pretty amazing!! But maybe you are in Russia.........

Last edited:
" talking to Russia all the time on FM is pretty amazing!!"

i am in north Australia :) i can get them not too strong about 5-3 to 5-5 most days of the week and +20db sometimes.

I agree with DXman, those list are not worth much for very long.I'm sure you're aware of the long established call freqs:

27.555 USB
26.285 USB
27.700 SSTV

Also you can find a mixture of digi modes (CQ,RTTY,PSK31 etc...) on 27.550.

yes ok, i know that frequencies and people change all the time and yes it would mostly be a pointless exercise, but even just keeping the list close to up to date is good enough, not 20+ years old lol.

here in Australia 27.420 is the national sstv freq, as Australia has a 27mhz marine band in between 27.700. while .420 is not used that much it is still active by a few.

i would like any clubs or anyone who knows any frequencies that are getting used or one's that are not getting used anymore to please add/delete them so we can update the rest of the world.

The long time local frequency for the Mayfield and Paducah Ky area was 26.865. I hope that group can once again raise their antennas. I talked with my old friend Charley Horse via skip on occasion after he moved to Mayfield. He passed away several years ago. You could always count on hearing the early morning 26.865 group whenever the skip rolled in that direction. I don't think you could really classify that frequency as "calling", but still worth a check on their rebuilding progress.

The long time local frequency for the Mayfield and Paducah Ky area was 26.865. I hope that group can once again raise their antennas. I talked with my old friend Charley Horse via skip on occasion after he moved to Mayfield. He passed away several years ago. You could always count on hearing the early morning 26.865 group whenever the skip rolled in that direction. I don't think you could really classify that frequency as "calling", but still worth a check on their rebuilding progress.
I have stumbled across many tight knit groups yakking on AM below 1 though the years. Mainly down south. Alot of those guys set up shop downstairs many years ago for the peace and quiet and have just never left..

Last edited:
There was a group that used to sit on 26.995 AM years ago.
SleepyDog , DutchMaster, Papa Turtle and wife's and kids, if the band was open they were there.
That's back when a big radio was a 23 channel base with a PAL vfo.

Jeff

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated