• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A quick "not related to radio" comment....

guitar_199

Mar 8, 2011
Deer Park, TX
Wow. I don't know how to act. I've been working form home since March 5th, 2020 (software developer... so we can do that!).

I just got confirmation this morning..... going back to the office one day a week.... starting this Wednesday. When I walk in.. it will be two years since I have seen and touched my desk.

It just feels weird.......

That is all. Back to your normal program.

Wow. I don't know how to act. I've been working form home since March 5th, 2020 (software developer... so we can do that!).

I just got confirmation this morning..... going back to the office one day a week.... starting this Wednesday. When I walk in.. it will be two years since I have seen and touched my desk.

It just feels weird.......

That is all. Back to your normal program.
I changed jobs in the middle of the pandemic. Got hired as a "permanent remote" employee. Which is good since I now live about 90 miles away from their office. I used to live about 8 miles away.

I have no desire to go back.

One of our local factories lost almost their entire engineering team because they did not want to return to the office. I don't blame them.
And that's what's wrong in this country right now, no one wants to get the heck back to work. It's long over due, open things back up and get back to work.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.