• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

A-Static Mobile Max (v3.2) no power when keying up

BigJeff

Nov 3, 2009
Margaretville, NS
I have a a-static mobilemax, it's v3.2 with the 28 seconds of audio recording and 1 roger beep. When i key up with it powered up, the metere doesn't move, and there's no audio coming from the unit. if the power to the unit is off, the radio works fine. I tested it on a cobra 29 NW LTD & my galaxy 949, and it fails to work on either unit. The unit it setup to work with a 4pin cobra mic.

Has anyone ever encountered this before? :headbang

yeah, i've started going into it some. it's not a mic though, it's one of those a-static amp boxes that do echo/talkback/delay/powermic, adds a roger beep, & allows you to record 28 seconds of audio to replay. also audio passes through fine when the box isn't powered.

I have a Mobile Max and have never heard of that problem before with them. But if it was me I would call Bob's CB Shop out in Strattanville, PA at 814-379-3003 and see if you can reach Bob himself and it seems like he is harder to get on the phone anymore as he has some dam good guy's in his shop now and that relieves him to do other things now but try to reach him and if no luck ask when the best time to reach him is and tell them you are having issues with the Mobile Max and need to talk to him or anyone else there that could help you like Bob and if they sorta beat around the bush and don't know for sure who you would need to talk to than tell them you will call back or leave a message and he will call you back. But he will be able to help you ut and also let you know who can still repair them if needed too.

Cotton Mouth.

I just picked up a astatic mobile Max echobox and it seems to work just fine except the Roger beeps. ,,, I can't get it to change . Its on zero now and when I push the button it goes to E , I am not able to select anything but zero . Any help on a possible reset l

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.