• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ad Placement Annoying

I suppose from now on you might proof read your posts and yes I know that about spell check otherwise it would be called grammar check.

Of course you know Mack, that we will all now be watching your every post and every word just waiting to catch you in a mistake so we can pounce on you like a pack of starving dogs. :love:

I suppose from now on you might proof read your posts and yes I know that about spell check otherwise it would be called grammar check.

what should transpire, is YOU should just ignore my posts, If YOU are so Anal about spelling, typos, and grammar. I'm NOT going to worry about it, so reading my future posts may be detrimental to your well being.

In simple terms, Don't like the way I write my posts, ignore them. This is a radio forum, not English class.

It is as easy to use proper grammar as not and I am not in the habit of taking bad advise and you may chose to use the ignore button if you do not care to read my opinions observations.

This is a radio forum, not a street corner and I am not deterred by your idle threat as it pertains to my well being here.

:pop: Uhhh................Mack, I think you misspelled choose. :w00t:

No I unintentionally chose to use the pass tense of choose which is technically not misspelled, just an incorrect choice of grammar and I thank you for bringing that to my attention which was my original intention but someone got upset which brought us to where we are now.

No I unintentionally chose to use the pass tense of choose which is technically not misspelled, just an incorrect choice of grammar and I thank you for bringing that to my attention which was my original intention but someone got upset which brought us to where we are now.

Psssssst, hey Mack. It's "past tense" but don't worry. I won't tell anyone. :pop:

That post contains multiple grammatical errors.

:bdh:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.