• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Admins help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
Take a look at this load of crap! They're infiltrating our forum. Can an administrator give this bot the boot....

First time I've seen this sort of thing in here..
Screenshot_20210920-065540_Samsung Internet.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210920-065540_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210920-065540_Samsung Internet.jpg
    794.6 KB · Views: 131

We are trying. They have hit us hard the last couple weeks. All such posts are from Russian bots. Anyone that gets such posts, please report it and delete the posts from your private communications aka PM's. Thanks.

I am making this thread sticky for a while so people can see it and understand what is happening and what to do. We will continue to handle it as best we can. It is a bitch when they hit PM's as we do not see it or their IP addresses and need to have it reported so we can look for the user and IP address in the database. Thank you.

Last edited:
This is the Forth or more ID's this group has created, to "dump" this garbage!
Do not open the link, Please. Delete.
Opening creates a "hit" on their system when link is opened or scanned, brings them right back here.
Thanks all.
Gary
Just a bump, if anyone gets Spam in your PM's please do not click the link.
Report it to one of the Staff and we will address it.
These guys don't give up easily.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.