• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Adobe Illustrator - Perspective

C2

Aug 3, 2005
I'm trying to make a T-shirt design and the creative designer has decided he wants a the image to appear from a vanishing point in the center. I set up a single point perspective grid in Illustrator and I can move my object to one of 4 planes. It looks like I need to split my image into 4 quadrants and then place each one on the 4 planes.
That might work, but I wondered if anyone here knows of an easier way to do this? One other concern is that I wanted a circular perspective rather than a square since this is kind of looking like an explosion in space, the concept of vanishing walls and floor and ceiling does not fit.

I also thought of just exporting as a raster image and trying to pull a center perspective point back to infinity in PhotoShop (not looked at that feature in PS either).

I'm needing to preserve color trapping as we are going to specify specific colors.

Well, I guess image objects (like a photograph) cannot even be put on a perspective plane.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.