• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Aero-Smith

i have no experience with them and although they list an address, i always call internet companies and talk to them to find out if they really exist and to see if they know what they are marketing, but in this case they list no phone number that i could find on the site.

buyer beware always

on edit, maybe someone else has used them and can help.

Never heard of them, but I'll bookmark them. Looks legitimate enough. Let us know how it goes if you order something from them.

Never heard of them, but I'll bookmark them. Looks legitimate enough. Let us know how it goes if you order something from them.

So far their shipping is abysmal, 2 weeks and they still haven't shipped, customer support is the same automated email regardless of the question.

Thet say they stock nothing. When youy order, they order. They sell MFJ, who build in batchs, so you have to wait on them.
Rich

Based on all of this, I would give them a solid 5 :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

No human contact=No Sale.
Automated e-mail replies =No Sale.

Avoid Aero Smith

I have been waiting for an order from Aero Smith for over a month. Even filed a complaint through the BBB which was quickly snuffed by the BBB saying that Aero Smith clearly state in their disclaimer they do not stock items and that it could take up to six weeks to get your order.

AVOID AVOID AVOID this company!! They do not list any phone number on their website and you can't even find one in yellow pages.

When you email them they just send you an automated email. They simply do not care about you as a satisfied customer.

Worse experience ever!!!

I have been waiting for an order from Aero Smith for over a month. Even filed a complaint through the BBB which was quickly snuffed by the BBB saying that Aero Smith clearly state in their disclaimer they do not stock items and that it could take up to six weeks to get your order.

AVOID AVOID AVOID this company!! They do not list any phone number on their website and you can't even find one in yellow pages.

When you email them they just send you an automated email. They simply do not care about you as a satisfied customer.

Worse experience ever!!!

^^This!!!^^^^ Finally got my item, fortunately I paid with paypal so after a week I was able to open a claim with paypal and that eventually got things moving.

Thet say they stock nothing. When youy order, they order. They sell MFJ, who build in batchs, so you have to wait on them.
Rich

The problem is that if you google a specific item (as I did) then you go into their site at the item searched and NEVER see the disclaimer, it's only posted on the front page.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    AKA- UDX122
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.