• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Alinco DR-M06

park

Sep 30, 2006
Near Austin, TX
You don't want to say anything about a paperweight in your radio auction!

Alinco DR-MO6TH 6-Meter FM Transceiver. Frequency coverage 50-54 MHz. Output power High-20W, Low-2W. Unit has had very little use, excellent condition. Comes with microphone and paperweight. Winning bidder should add $ 12.00 toward shipping in US. Payment accepted by check,money order, or Paypal.

I won the auction for $152.00, that's a good deal for this radio. I can't help but think it's because of the word "paperweight"!

Hope it's a good one....

You don't want to say anything about a paperweight in your radio auction!

Alinco DR-MO6TH 6-Meter FM Transceiver. Frequency coverage 50-54 MHz. Output power High-20W, Low-2W. Unit has had very little use, excellent condition. Comes with microphone and paperweight. Winning bidder should add $ 12.00 toward shipping in US. Payment accepted by check,money order, or Paypal.

I won the auction for $152.00, that's a good deal for this radio. I can't help but think it's because of the word "paperweight"!

Hope it's a good one....

Buying a 6 meter only rig, especially FM only, is like buying a car that you can only use on February 29th.

When you get your "paperweight" you find out what the seller means. Yes you can make contacts on 6 meter FM, monitor 52.525 FM, let us know if you talk to someone.

You will probably have more luck and make more contacts with 2 tin cans and a string, but hey I could be wrong (y).

I love 6 meters, I have been on the band for about 12 years now. Theres not a lot of activity locally but I talk to 2 ops daily and when the band opens it's a blast. I also get on a repeater in Austin and one in San Antonio and there is a net in the San Antonio area Mondays at 20:00 on 52.525.

I got the radio in the other day and it looks and works perfect! Last weekend the band opened up into the midwest, even made a FM contact (on another rig).

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.