• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

All I want for Christmas...

deadgoon42

Nov 28, 2006
What CB related items would you like to get for Christmas?

All I'm asking for is any Uniden radio and a decent antenna to get me started.

Black Face Cobra 25 LTD Classic Night Watch(older version) /TRB-1/ Telex RK-56 / and a brand new Cobra XL 650 .

antron a99 and a galaxy dx2547 and a decent base amplifier i sent my list to mr and mrs. clause already. YAY 1 day to go. as far as non radio related stuff i want a electric guitar(yeah big red likes making noise on and off the radio) a new ipod (last one got water logged)

Happy holidays everyone !!!!! give my 73's to you and your families. for all of you parents on the forum what do your kids want for christmas.

BIGRED IS 10-7

I would like a new President Lincoln,HR2510 or HR2600 Doc tuned. I know I talk alot about these radios but, as far as I'm concerned these are the only radios to own.

As far as non-related items... A portable DVD player, so when I go on missions with the military or just away for the weekend, I'll have something to watch at night.

My AM/FM/CD Pioneer stereo installed in my Jeep.

And PEACE on earth(He He)NOT. If that were to happen, there would be nothing for us the military to do.

Butcher318 said:
deadgoon42, Switch kit has a heck of a deal in the sales section on a 68Elite.

Thanks for the props Butch , Ole Ben Dare scooped it up yesterday morning.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    BLACKOUT HF
  • @ BJ radionut:
    I am beginning the packing process...XENIA bound Going "Lite": this year....2 items for sale...Rig #1 = FT-920/Gud to Ex condition/Hand Mike/pwr cord/manual (NO BOX) ... #2 = My 1 owner FT-950....EX condition...Original Shipping Double Box/Factory Manual/Never used hand mike...Booths 9107-9111...Ya'al come by say hello...
  • @ BJ radionut:
    Incoming Region Produces X3 Solar Flare
    May 15, 2024 @ 14:55 UTC
    Another major solar flare, but this time from an active region just beginning to turn into view off the east limb. It is possible that the group responsible is old AR 3654 from the previous rotation. The latest flare, an X2.99 event just peaked at 14:38 UTC (May 15). Stay tuned